[Eeglablist] p value + cleanline

Lisa GOUDMAN Lisa.Goudman at vub.be
Tue Mar 20 09:50:45 PDT 2018

Dear,

I'm evaluating whether continuous EEG data is fluctuating at three time point after patients received an intervention.
We have plotted the spectrum, although for one type of intervention we are not able to plot a p value. The p value plot is empty.
Do you have any idea about what went wrong?

Additionally we are experiencing problems with the CleanLine function. We used the code provided by Makoto's pipeline. There is a function 'lgamma' imbedded in it, although it is not clear to me what this function does. The code always results in an error without running. Is it allowed to change 'lgamma' into 'gamma' in order to make it able to run? What are the differences between those two?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,
Lis.