[Eeglablist] Reject Data epoch

Adeel Khan Shigri shigriadeel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:12:07 PDT 2018

Respected Sir ,
I am using 8 channel headset for the recording of EEG from the forehead and
will calculate the asymmetrical behaviour of brain activity .As its just 8
channel and ICA may be not propable to remove the artifacts because of low
number of channel .I am trying to remove the data epoch by epoch in the
eeglab .Kindly suggest me what value can i set to eliminates artifacts by
various techniques of thresholding ? I am interested in frequencies between
4 to 32 Hz . Waiting for the valuable feedback .
Truly ,
Adeel