[Eeglablist] ERSP

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:42:11 PDT 2018

​Hello Konstantina,

Assuming you are doing this for a single .set file:
For ERSP outputs, review the help info for the function that you are
running. You can also just open the function itself and review help
contents, including details about how to get the output data into the
matlab workspace.
 remember that many eeglab functions are pop-up interfaces which call a
more core function (for example pop_spectopo calls spectopo. So you will
have to look into the documentation for the main function, not just the
function that creates a pop-up window in the eeglab gui.

After running ersp successfully from the gui, type eegh to review which
function was run and with what settings.
Then add "output variables" to the function call in a script, which should
provide you the ERSP output for plotting and statistics.​
Review also, if you have not, eeglab scripting tutorial.
Also, if you are not matlab saavy, google "how to get output from
functions". It's usually [variable variable variable]
=functioname(functionArguements)