[Eeglablist] Synchronization of EEG data with auditory stimulus

ali zahedi ali.zahedi.bham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:01:16 PDT 2018

Dear Tarik,

Thank you very much for the information you have provided, and sorry for my
late reply.
Can you please give me the detail on how I can use psychtoolbox and sync it
up with my EEG amplifier?
(I am really new in working with EEG hardware...).

I tried to find GUI in psychtoolbox but I only found a demo to produce an
audio.
Actually I do not have any idea to work with psychtoolbox and use it to
sync the beeps with my EEG data.
My beep generator (written in c#) works in real clock time and I get the
beep times in real clock time. However, my EEG data does not work with real
clock time and it has its own timer starting from 0 anytime I start
recording.

I really appreciate your support and I would be very grateful if you could
guide me to use psychtoolbox with more details.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Ali