[Eeglablist] topoplotting the grid_or_val output

Lars Benschop Lars.Benschop at UGent.be
Wed May 2 06:24:52 PDT 2018

Hey,

My question concerns the topoplot function.

I used the topoplot function to produce an output: grid_or_val?; which is a 2D grid of interpolated channel values.

?I used this output to apply cluster based correction for multiple comparisons (for frequency x electrode space).

As a result I have a 3D matrix (gridX x gridY x freq) which I would like to plot again in a topoplot.

The problem is that the topoplot function only accepts electrode-data and not this interpolated grid.

Is it possible to create a head-plot with my thresholded T-value maps (the grid)?

Best,
Lars Benschop?