[Eeglablist] Biosemi loc file

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:59:00 PDT 2018

Hi Philip,
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you mentioned in your message.

I had tried to post this on the list previously, but the mods never
> approved my message. Here's hoping they do this time.

 I do see you submitted your message on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 23:44. However, it
seems that something happened and your email didn't make it to the list. We
are looking into this now and will let you know soon what happened.
Best,
Ramon

ps. We would like to remind our users that in case you find yourself in a
situation like this, you should not hesitate in letting us know about your
case if you have not received any message stating the reason of the
rejection.

> Best,
> Phillip
>

> On 27/04/18 18:44, Karolina Broś wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to ask about the Biosemi channel location files.
> I was looking all over the internet but I have not found a loc or othe
> EEGLAB-accepted channel file for Biosemi 128'channel systems.
>
> I do have the coordinates in an excel files but I don´t know how to
> convert them into a loc file or anything accepted by EEGLAB. Besides, I
> read that it is not straightforward and requires some computations because
> it´s different from the standard. I am new to EEGLAB and EEG in general and
> I am unable to make such computations on my own. I know that people use
> Biosemi data in EEGLAB so such files do exist.
>
> Would it be possible for someone to share a loc file? I would be really
> grateful for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Karolina Bros

> ucsd.edu