[Eeglablist] Topoplot: can it just plot the electrode values and not interpolate them?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu May 17 19:36:28 PDT 2018

Dear Jonathan,

You can do that in topoplot

You can use ‘style’, ‘blank’ to removes interpolation. Then you can use ‘emarkercolor’ to change the color of each electrode dot, and ‘emarker’ to change their size. There is also an option ‘plotdisk’ to plot disk instead of dots for electrodefor 'blank’ option and the size of disk is controled by input values at each electrode.

Best wishes,

Arno