[Eeglablist] Design of Neurofeedback study

Rabnawaz khan 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Sat May 19 20:21:20 PDT 2018

Dear all list members,

I am confused about the study procedures, so I am posting the query here.
My study is about EEG neurofeedback, which uses music sounds in the
background during the training process. The purpose of this music sound is
to identify the potential of music if it can enhance the mood/relaxation
and/or cognition of the subject. I am using Emotiv Epoc+ headset for the
purpose. I don't have any feedback device, my concern is that what kind of
software I can use to extract the alpha and beta band from EEG and directly
show the amplitude in the form of a bar on the computer screen to the
subject. Is there any available module of software which does the same. Any
help in this regard will be much appreciated. Thank you

Best,

Rabnawaz