[Eeglablist] ICA training at 0.1Hz- can it be done?

Eric Fields eric.fields at bc.edu
Tue Jun 12 11:14:43 PDT 2018

I have done several studies running ICA on 0.1 Hz filtered data and got
good ICA results. Do you clean your data prior to running ICA by removing
epochs/segments with bad drift and idiosyncratic artifact? I've found this
is important especially for relatively messy subjects.

Eric

-----
Eric Fields, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://www2.bc.edu/elizabeth-kensinger/>, Boston College
Aging, Culture, and Cognition Laboratory <http://www.brandeis.edu/gutchess/>,
Brandeis University
eric.fields at bc.edu