[Eeglablist] Compiling EEGlab with Matlab

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 14 11:44:34 PDT 2018

Dear Jarrod,

The development head compiles fine although we are still ironing out some problems before we release. You can load the included eeglab.prj project under Windows or Mac Matlab deploytool/compiler and simply press the “package” button.

https://github.com/eeglabdevelopers/eeglab

For including plugins, the name of the plugin must be included in eeglab.m (line 891 to 893) otherwise, the compiled version will not recognize it.
I am not sure about the syntax errors in the plugins.

Best wishes,

Arno