[Eeglablist] Segment continuous EEG data into epochs based on triggers

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:18:38 PDT 2018

I'm not sure it's possible in EEGLAB to make epochs with varying durations.
It is possible in FieldTrip, though.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>