[Eeglablist] ADJUST error

Marco Buiatti marco.buiatti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:29:27 PDT 2018

Dear Erika,

One possible reason is that you don't have channels in one or more of the
channel sectors that ADJUST uses to compute spatial features.

This is an indication of the fact that ADJUST has been implemented to work
on a relatively dense electrode array (at least 32 electrodes), and is not
efficient with less electrodes (even if you tried to match it to your
channels by modifying ADJUST's sectors).

If this is the case, my advice is to manually review and classify the
artefacted ICs.

If this is not the case, please provide more information about your data
(how many channels, montage, data length etc.).

HTH

Best,

Marco

On 26 June 2018 at 18:57, Erika Nyhus <enyhus at bowdoin.edu> wrote:

> I am getting the following error when I run ADJUST.  I was wondering if
> anyone has run in to this problem and how they were able to solve it.
>
> EEGLAB error in function compute_GD_feat() at line 63:
>
> Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
>
> --
> Erika Nyhus, Ph.D.
> Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience
> 6900 College Station
> Bowdoin College
> Brunswick, ME 04011

> ucsd.edu

Marco Buiatti

Neonatal Neuroimaging Unit
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
University of Trento,
Piazza della Manifattura 1, 38068 Rovereto (TN), Italy
E-mail: marco.buiatti at unitn.it
Phone: +39 0464-808178
https://sites.google.com/a/unitn.it/marcobuiatti/