[Eeglablist] Fieldtrip error with LIMO and EEGLAB (develop)

Dr. Ramona Grzeschik Ramona.Grzeschik at lin-magdeburg.de
Thu Jul 12 03:16:08 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I attended the Cutting EEG 2018 Workshop and wanted to try the LIMO toolbox as it was introduced in the LIMO-EEG tutorial.

I downloaded EEGLAB (develop branch) , Limo and Fieldtrip from the Cutting_eeg_2018 wiki website. I created a study, created a study design and precomputed the channel measures (ERPs). I also can plot the channel measures without any problem.

But when I want to do the the Linear Modelling (BETA) -> Estimate Model Parameters (channels) I always get the Error: EEGLAB error in function ft_prepare_neighbours() at  line 176: Reference to non-existing field "label".

It says that the fieldtrip version is corrupted but I tried an older version from 2016 and get the same error.

I use Matlab 2017b and Windows 10.

The data is pre-processed (filtered, epoched, ICA) .

Do you have any ideas?

Kind Regards,

Ramona Grzeschik