[Eeglablist] AMICA Error Please Advise

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 13 11:50:29 PDT 2018

Dear Nick,

Sorry for the trouble.

> Reference to non-existent field 'W'.

This AMICA error message means 'failed' in a very generic sense. This does
not give us any clue for troubleshooting, unfortunately.

I want to check if you followed this (unofficial) instruction.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Unofficial_instruction_to_install_AMICA_.2808.2F03.2F2017_updated.29

I also want to know what system you are using. Windows, Mac, or Linux? What
OS version? What Matlab version? etc.

Setting up AMICA could be tricky particularly for Mac user, as far as I
heard from my colleagues. I have no experience in Mac. But if it is
Windows, I have set it up successfully for several times.

Makoto