[Eeglablist] AMICA Error Please Advise

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D, drdogris at neurofieldneurotherapy.com
Thu Jul 12 13:34:23 PDT 2018

No worries Jason.  Thank you.  I just don’t understand how to install or
use this problem.  Do you know if this will make AMICA run?  Right now when
I try to run it the error I indicated occurs and the program crashes.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:04 PM Jason Palmer <japalmer29 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> The site is:
>
>    https://www.mpich.org/
>
> with download and installation instructions there. Sorry about the
> confusion.
>
> Best,
> Jason
>

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2018, 7:32 PM Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D, <
> drdogris at neurofieldneurotherapy.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Listmates,
>>
>> I am new to AMICA and have been trying to get it to run in EEGLab with no
>> success.  I get the following error:
>>
>> Reference to non-existent field 'W'.
>>
>> Error in runamica15 (line 873)
>>     weights = mods.W(:,:,1);
>>
>> Error in pop_runamica (line 239)
>>     [W,S,mods] = runamica15(datfile,arglist{:});
>>
>> Error while evaluating uimenu Callback
>>
>> IF anyone knows of a solution to this problem I would be greatly
>> appreciative.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Nick

>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>
> --

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D., BCN, QEEG-D

CEO & Co-Founder, NeuroField, Inc.

California Licensed Psychologist, PSY 17334

BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback

Quantitative EEG Diplomate

www.NeuroField.com <http://www.neurofield.com/>

Office: 760-872-4200