[Eeglablist] AMICA Error Please Advise

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D, drdogris at neurofieldneurotherapy.com
Mon Jul 16 13:28:14 PDT 2018

Thank you for the kind assistance and walking me through the process.  Your
suggestions worked and I was able to run AMICA perfectly.  I really
appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Nick

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D., BCN, QEEG-D

CEO & Co-Founder, NeuroField, Inc.

California Licensed Psychologist, PSY 17334

BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback

Quantitative EEG Diplomate

www.NeuroField.com <http://www.neurofield.com/>

Office: 760-872-4200