[Eeglablist] ERSP

Konstantina Tsekoura tsekou at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon Jul 16 03:01:45 PDT 2018

Hello,

i am confused about time limits in newtimef...
I found that epochlim must be the whole epoch:

  epochlim    = [mintime maxtime] (ms).  Note that these are the time
limits
%                     of the data epochs themselves, NOT A SUB-WINDOW TO
EXTRACT
%                     FROM THE EPOCHS as is the case for pop_newtimef().
{[-1000 2000]}

In my study i am computing ERP with time limits [-400 1990] while my
epoch is [-1000 2000]. And now i would like to compute with newtimef
ERSP from ERP... do i have to use [-1000 2000] to epochlim or [-400
1990]?

For me it seems logical to use the range that i computed ERP...

I would appreciated if anyone could help me...

Thank you,
Konstantina