[Eeglablist] How to keep urevent information even after epoching

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 17 06:52:46 PDT 2018

Dear Michele,

It is unlikely that the problem is with epoching. These are the 8 test cases (programs) that run every night and check the integrity of the epoching function.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/eeglab-testcases/trunk/unittesting_general/unittesting_popfunc/pop_epoch/
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/eeglab-testcases/trunk/unittesting_general/unittesting_sigprocfunc/epoch/

Also it is a simple function. You can actually check yourself by zooming in on the data surrounding one event before and after epoching and check that it is the same. If there is a problem with event latencies, it probably occurs either when the events are written along with the raw data or when they are imported.

Best wishes,

Arno