[Eeglablist] AMICA Error Please Advise

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 13:09:53 PDT 2018

Just to let you know, after changing the directory some lines of the error removed.
The new error:
Found datfile
A subdirectory or file E:\Test\atest\amicaout\ already exists.
No gm present, setting num_models to 1
No W present, exiting
Reference to non-existent field 'W'.

Error in runamica15 (line 873)
    weights = mods.W(:,:,1);

Error in pop_runamica (line 239)
    [W,S,mods] = runamica15(datfile,arglist{:});

Error while evaluating Menu Callback.