[Eeglablist] Time- frequency analysis

Gumenchuk, Iryna Iryna_Gumenchuk at nymc.edu
Mon Jul 23 09:38:53 PDT 2018

When I use the eeglab, [0 1095000] is the value that is selected by default in the time-frequency dialog (pop_newtimef()). In the
case of my continuous data, when I change select values for my baseline,
e.g., [0 30000], I get the foll0wing error message:
There are no sample points found in the default baseline. This may happen
even though data time limits overlap with the baseline period (because of
the time-freq. window width). Either disable the baseline, change the
baseline limits.
Please advice!