[Eeglablist] Error in pop_epoch command line

Kelly Michaelis kcmichaelis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:27:08 PDT 2018

Hello list,

I'm running into a very peculiar error with pop_epoch. I'm trying to
process a large number of files, and so I really want to use command line
functions rather that the GUI. However, when I try to use pop_epoch, I get
the following error:

>EEG = pop_epoch( EEG, {  '510 '  '511 '  '610 '  '611 '  '710 '  '711 '
'810 '  '811 '  }, [-2  2], 'newname', 'EGI file resampled pruned with ICA
epochs', 'epochinfo', 'yes');
>Error using pop_epoch (line 235)
>pop_epoch(): empty epoch range (no epochs were found).

When I load the exact same dataset into the GUI and use Tools>Extract
Epochs and select the same event types using ctrl/select to select all 8
events, everything works fine. I don't understand what the issue is. Can
anyone help? Since I'm processing so many sets through a long pipeline,
would otherwise be an automatic process.

Thank you!

Kelly