[Eeglablist] Network Based Statistics (NBS) thresholds

Bahman Nasseroleslami bahman at neuromotor.org
Thu Aug 2 08:49:33 PDT 2018

Dear all,

Just wanted to mention that for high-dimensional statistics, an alternative
approach is to use Empirical Bayesian Inference (developed by Efron, 2007,
doi.org/10.1214/009053606000001460). Our group have used it successfully in
our 2 recent publications (doi.org/10.1093/cercor/bhx301 and
doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2017.00395) and an implementation of EBI for MATLAB
is available on GitHub (github.com/NeuroMotor-org/EBI) with a preprint on
bioRxiv (doi.org/10.1101/342964). Sorry that part of the methods are from
our own group.

Best
Bahman

––––––––––––
Bahman Nasseroleslami, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
Academic Unit of Neurology, School of Medicine
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
Dublin, Ireland.

Room 5.43, Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute
152-160 Pearse Street, Dublin D02 R590, Ireland.
nasserob at tcd.ie
www.tcd.ie/medicine/staff/nasserob/