[Eeglablist] GA artifact removal

Oliver Xie huaxie at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 6 13:38:56 PDT 2018

Dear experts,
Hello! I have a question regarding gradient artifact removal. I am working on a simultaneous fMRI/EEG dataset and I have tried various preprocessing pipelines and the ICA maps are still full of artifacts. Among all the potential factors, I am mostly concerned of the GA artifact residuals because the slice-to-slice interval (68.2ms) is not a multiple of EEG sampling rate (1kHz or 1ms). I have tried frmib_fastr and AAS for GA artifact removal.
Please let me know how can I ensure that GA artifacts are removed.
Thank you for your time.
Best,
Oliver