[Eeglablist] Error with Creating Channel Locations

Suraj Bhamra ssbhamra2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:20:18 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am working with data collected using an 11 channel EEG array (10 data
channels and one reference channel Nz).  I have the values of all 11
channels that I can successfully import into EEGLab and plot using the
"Channel Data (Scroll)" feature.

When I go to Edit > Channel Locations, I make a file of all 11 channels
(FC3 FC4 C5 C3 C1 C2 C4 C6 CP3 CP4 and Nz).  For all the channels, the
"Channel in data array (set=yes)" box is checked since I have values stored
in my data array for each of the 11 channels.

When I click "OK" on the channel locations screen, the "Channel Locations"
 line on the main EEGLab window still shows "No".  In Matlab I receive the
following error:

Warning: the size of the channel location structure does not match with
         number of channels. Channel information have been removed.

Why is this happening?  I have 11 data sources (channels) as well as 11
channel locations so I do not know why it is not working.

Respectfully,
Suraj Bhamra