[Eeglablist] registering GSN 128 electrode coordinate to international 10-10 system coordinate

Jody Zhou jodzhou at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:51:08 PDT 2018

Hi Dr. Sebastian,

Thanks for the link. However, the analysis electrode montage is the
HydroCel GSN electrode.  our lab uses GSN 200 (Geodesic Sensor Net),
instead of HCGSN (HydroCel Geodesic Sensor Net) to record EEG data.

according to the GSN technical manual
https://f-origin.hypotheses.org/wp-content/blogs.dir/2484/files/2015/05/geodesic-sensor-net.pdf
 "The GSN 200 models have different sensor layouts (see Appendix B, "Net
Sizing and Sensor Layouts”) because the HCGSN is designed to provide more
coverage of lower sections of the head. Consequently, EEG files acquired
with the older GSN 200 are incompatible with those acquired with the newer
HCGSN"

I also have learned that the layout of the GSN 200 and the HCGSN model are
slightly different. so I don't think I can use the montage map of HCGSN on
the 10-10 system.

Best
Jody