[Eeglablist] How to add Digital trigger as events?

Nayab Asif nayabasif at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 18:37:05 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
I have 64 channel EEG data recorded for 3 different movements. I generated pulses of different heights using nidaq  as triggers at the 65th channel of my gtec EEG recorder.
Now i am unable to import these triggers to mark the events. I tried to use add event info but it takes forever and doesn't work.
I tried to add by using .mat file as well (Where i extracted the triggers by using peakdetection), but it has the latency problem.

Can anyone guide me please how to add the events by using the triggers generated ta 65th channel.?
BR.