[Eeglablist] Ecode issues in ERPLAB

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:55:44 PDT 2018

Hello Michelle, quick thoughts below:
Netstation should provide a way to send extensive "extra event info" per
event.
This is detailed in Netsation documentation and info also available via
phillips egi support.  I believe, as TRSP or trial specifications.
I've previously used a list in E-prime (a spreadsheet) to have multiple
kinds of information about a stimulus (e.g., 30 bits of separate
information about a presented face)
However eeglab doesn't read in these advanced "rich" events, and they would
need to be imported as a matrix and joined up with the EEG event data via
script.
Try erplab helpforum for erplab related questions, though it's not clear
where the issue may be (netstation, e-prime, erplab, eeglab).