[Eeglablist] EEG.time unit problem

周云晖 yhzhou17 at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Sep 12 17:45:14 PDT 2018

Hi,

At line 59 of eeg_checkset.m, it says "%   EEG.times        - vector of latencies|times in seconds (one per time point)".

I have checked the code of eeg_checkset.m, and now I know EEG.times is actually stored in milliseconds.

Best,

Yunhui

在2018-09-13 01:15:03,Ramón Martineznucleuscub at gmail.com写道:

Dear Yunhui,
Can you please point us to where this statement is done:

I recently found that eeg_checkset.m claims that EEG.time are stored in seconds.

The units of EEG.times are usually in miliseconds. This can be read in the documentation of eeg_checkset.m (line 59).
Best,
Ramon

I found that EEG.time created by FileIO plugin from raw data are stored in milliseconds.

Will this problem affect the results of data processing?

Best,

Yunhui Zhou,
School of Life Science,
Fudan University, Shanghai