[Eeglablist] How to convert EEGlab real coordinate system to MNI coordinate system

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 2 10:35:04 PDT 2018

Hi Jody,

This is a relevant question. If you are using the Loreta 2.0 plugin in EEGLAB, it will convert your electrode coordinates to MNI. This plugin was made to export ICA components, but you can replace the content in the text files generated (comp1.txt etc…) by your ERD activity across channels. See this video for a tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amttvN_Sb6A

Best wishes,

Arno