[Eeglablist] How much data is interpolated for ASR cleaning

Dickinson, Abigail ADickinson at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 2 21:02:31 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm hoping to use ASR cleaning, but also want to quantify the amount of data that is interpolated for each participant.

I understand how to extract how many channels/samples are kept in the cleaned dataset using EEG.etc.

However, I'd like to keep track of how much data had to be interpolated while batch processing. While this information is easily accessible from the command line (ie. Keeping 82.5% (132 seconds) of the data) - I'm not sure where this data is saved in the data structure?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Abby

UCLA HEALTH SCIENCES IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.