[Eeglablist] Question about Channel Location File

Ivan Testa ivantesta at hotmail.it
Thu Oct 4 12:37:29 PDT 2018

Hello, my name is Ivan Testa.
I am a student from Catania's University attending and Electrical Engineering course. For the final project i am co-worcking with the ONLUS vEyes, to study the electrical response of the occipital region (http://magazine.veyes.it/2018/04/16/il-progetto-visual-bci/).
The acquisition board we are using is Cyton, from OpenBCI.
To study the signals, we wanted to plot the graphs via Matlab. Few week ago i found about EEGLAB, i was enthusiastic!
But a problem occurred as the channel location we are using is not avaleiable in the choices. Actually we are using a matrix (3X3) of electrodes placed just above the occipital region.
So, i wanted to ask:
Is there already a channel location file that matches with the configuration we are using?
Eventually, can I create one?
How?

Thanks for the attention
Hope to hear from you soon.