[Eeglablist] Issues with using functions of eeglab

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:21:22 PDT 2018

Hello Nidhi, quick notes below:

For plugins, you need to use the GUI to add plugins (see options to do so
under File in the eeglab GUI. If you haven't had a chance to , review the
online eeglab wiki. For more information about a problem, googling it first
works well. For example, googling "adding plugins eeglab" takes one to more
information about how to activate and add plugins to eeglab.

For "not being able to use other functions like filter or plot" - your
question is not that clear - and that is unusual, probably due to something
with your matlab setup, matlab toolboxes, or some form of user error. Try
to provide more information and details about your issue.

If you haven't had a chance to, the EEGLAB tutorial and tutorial datasets
are a useful set of steps and files to work with first.
Try replicating your issues by going through the eeglab tutorial using the
eeglab tutorial data. Also, when trying eeglab functions for the first time
-  try them via the GUI first. Also, googling "eeglbalist + your topic"
will bring up past eeglablist posts related to your topic. If you are new
to eeglab, you may also benefit from reviewing suggestions from Makoto
(google makoto eeglab suggestions)