[Eeglablist] Question about Channel Location File

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 7 15:07:41 PDT 2018

Dear IT,

This small script will allow you to plot an array of electrode in EEGLAB.
This could be used for Ecog as well. There is also an option ‘plotgrid’ in topoplot but then you will not be able to use the EEGLAB graphic interface.

See screen capture https://drive.google.com/open?id=18U0iwAge-arQNiOa5GulBP7bySiTsj6L

Best wishes,

Arno

chanlocs = [];

for x = [-30:30:30]
    for y = [-30:30:30]
        [th, r] =cart2pol(x/100,y/100);
        chanlocs(end+1).theta = th/pi*180;
        chanlocs(end  ).radius = r;
        chanlocs(end  ).sph_radius = 85;
        chanlocs(end  ).labels = sprintf('E%d', length(chanlocs));
    end
end
EEG.chanlocs =convertlocs(chanlocs, 'pol2all');
EEG = pop_chanedit(EEG, 'plotrad', 0.47);
[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG);
eeglab redraw