[Eeglablist] Clustering components not all participants included

Martin Simoneau Martin.Simoneau at kin.ulaval.ca
Thu Oct 18 13:25:32 PDT 2018

Dear EEGlab experts,

I have clustered the components of all the participants. Let says that I am targeting components located in the somatosensory cortex. Lucky enough, one cluster mean is in the somatosensory cortex. However, not all participants have a component in this cluster. What do I do with the participants that do not have a component in this cluster? If there is any paper (documentation...) related to this issue, please let me know as I will be happy to read it.

When performing K-mean clustering, is there a minimum or a maximum number of clusters that one should select? Again, if there is any paper (documentation...) related to this topic, please let me know as could not find any.

Finally, does the measure projection toolbox solved this problem of having a cluster with component from some participant not included?

Thanks for your help,

Martin