[Eeglablist] Issue with file size

Neuroeconomía UDP neuroeconomia at mail.udp.cl
Fri Oct 26 08:47:56 PDT 2018

Hello

We are having an weird issue with 2 different versions of MATLAB, and would
love if someone could give us some clarification. We are working with
EEGLAB v14.1.1. When we load an existing dataset file when we are using
MATLAB R2015a, the size of the file remains mostly the same as it is shown
at the properties of the file. On the other hand, when we open the same
file with MATLAB R2016b, the size of the file is aproximately the half of
the original one. If we then proceed to save the dataset as loaded, it
retains this halved size.

Thanks beforehand

Joaquín Ossandón