[Eeglablist] EGI channel locationsq

Joseph Dien jdien07 at mac.com
Wed Nov 7 09:57:11 PST 2018

Cz is indeed in the EGI .sfp file at the website you listed.  I just downloaded it and looked.  It’s the last channel.  It should be in your data too.  It’s used as reference during data collection though.  In what sense are the locations different?

Joe

> On Nov 7, 2018, at 10:33, Katherine Eskine <eskine_katherine at wheatoncollege.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have 128 channel EGI data. When I import the data to eeglab (as a .mff), the channel locations automatically load. I wanted to double check that these were the correct locations so I uploaded 128 BESA cartesian (EGI not MatLab) channel locations from here <https://www.egi.com/knowledge-center/item/71-sensor-position-files-for-visualizing-data-in-third-party-software?highlight=WyJzZW5zb3IiLCJzZW5zb3JzIiwic2Vuc29yJ3MiLCJzZW5zb3JlcyJd>. The locations are different, and neither seems to include CZ.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me which channel locations to use and if it is normal to not have CZ as a point on the plots. Thanks so much for your time.
>
> Best,
>
> Kate
>

> Katherine E. Eskine
> Assistant Professor of Psychology
> Mars SC 1136 / t. 508-286-3636
> Wheaton College

Joseph Dien, PhD
Senior Research Scientist
Department of Human Development and Quantitative Methodology
University of Maryland, College Park
E-mail: jdien07 at mac.com
Cell Phone: 202-297-8117
http://joedien.com