[Eeglablist] While re-referencing data to average reference, why include/ exclude EOG channels?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:11:50 PST 2018

Hello Akshay, not sure if you have received a response about your query.
brief notes below:

You rereferencing scheme should  include only electrodes catching brain
signal, and not EOG.
Include the EOG only if you have a good clear reason for doing so based on
high-quality published ICA-EEG articles.
Note also that it is usual to not interpolate before average referencing,
and to not interpolate before ICA.