[Eeglablist] Fwd: regarding the 31 channels+reference from brainvision

A S eng.emetsasa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:10:43 PST 2018

Hi all,
I have recorded eeg data from brainvision. It's 31 channels + 1
channel as reference (Fz). However there is
no information about the reference channel Fz. Recorded information
are only for the 31 channels.
I could import the brainvision eeg data into eeglab by installing
brainvision extension from File -> Manage EEGLAB Extensions -> Data
import extensions -> import Brain Vision Analyzer data files. When
trying to plot the data I can't see all the channels. So I think this
is a reference problem.
Since the channels don't have reference. The problem is that I can't
tell eeglab that Fz is the reference. Because it's not in the data.
And I don't have information about the Fz except that it's the
reference.

Thanks in advance for the help