[Eeglablist] adding event to raw data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 12:23:30 PST 2018

Hello there Deirdre, quick notes below:
Yes you can add/edit events via the eeglab gui  under Edit>  and also by
script.
By googling "add edit events eeglab" you will get a link for Chapter 03
Event Processing in the eeglab wiki, which tells more about how to
add/modify events via gui.
After adding the events via the gui, you may type eegh to get a listing of
the commands that were run, for building your own script.
One can also google "eeglablist + your topic" to get a listing of many past
posts on this topic on eeglablist.
One function that may be of interest to you is eeg_addnewevents, check out
the documentation on it.
There are also other ways to add events, for example by importing lists of
events/times.