[Eeglablist] Retrieving bad channel indices from ASR clean_rawdata

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:52:12 PST 2018

Hello Anna,
Best way to find out is to look inside the actual code of the function
and find the variables that store that information.
You may need to add a few lines of code to "store" the chan information for
your further use.
>From my understanding the ASR tool doesn't adequately updated the
EEG.structure.
There have been past eeglablist messages that mention the fields in
question, try googling them.
Once you find a good solution, please consider sharing so that other
ASR/eeglab users can benefit.