[Eeglablist] Dipfit error message?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 12 16:20:20 PST 2018

Dear Tony,

Dipfit uses Fieldtrip which has an automated daily release system so sometimes - albeit rarely - these are some problems with a release. Could also be some compatibility problem because your version of Matlab is relatively old (EEGLAB is compatible with 2008b and later but I am not sure about Fieldtrip).
Try the Fieldtrip release from 25 Nov 2018. It works for me,

Arno