[Eeglablist] Where can I get scan451hotfix2.exe?

Dean Cisler dscisler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:31:06 PST 2019

Dear Experts,
    Recently we had our Windows XP computer break down and are forced to
install Scan 4.5 on a windows 7 32-bit operating system.  We have been able
to find the installation files for Scan 4.5, however according to the
Neuroscan-FAQs.pdf we also need to run the scan451hotfix2.exe.  The links
provided in the FAQ document no longer work.  I was wondering if someone
would be able to provide me with information as to where I can download
scan451hotfix2.exe?  Or do I need to download and run this hotfix for data
collection?

Best,
  -Dean