[Eeglablist] ANOVA permutation test across all channels

Myriam Taga myriamtaga at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 06:20:05 PST 2019

Dear all,

I have an experiment with 5 different conditions in which I want to compare ERP amplitudes at 100 ms across all channels.
I have used permutation based ANOVAs using EEGLAB.

I got a question from a reviewer stating that he is not familiar with this approach and not even sure if permutation statistics can be used with ANOVA statistics and not only paired comparisons.

Am I doing something wrong or is it possible to use permutation based ANOVAs?

Kind Regards,

Myriam