[Eeglablist] bug?

Marius Klug marius.s.klug at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:17:55 PST 2019

Hi Mark,

I'd love to see a solution to this, too, but to my knowledge there is none.
This but stems from an eeglab function that overrides a MATLAB built-in
function. I believe the strjoin function in MATLAB was introduced only
later, so that's probably how this happened. I kinda stopped looking at the
variables now, you get used to it...

Best,
Marius