[Eeglablist] eeglab installation error

Ulrike Senftleben ulrike.senftleben at tu-dresden.de
Fri Feb 8 06:57:02 PST 2019

Hello,

I ran into an error while trying to install eeglab. I'm using Matlab R2018b under Windows 10, 64 bit.
I previously used Matlab R2016a on the same computer, and I could install eeglab just fine with the old Matlab version.

For installation, I followed the instructions from the website (I downloaded the current eeglab version 14 from the eeglab website, unzipped the folder, went to that folder in Matlab and typed in "eeglab").

The error I'm getting is:
Error using supergui (line 140)
supergui error: wrong value for argument 'adjustbuttonwidth'

Error in eeglab>eeg_mainfig (line 1365)
    supergui(gcf, geometry, [], listui{:});

Error in eeglab (line 481)
javaobj = eeg_mainfig(onearg);

Any ideas on what went wrong & how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Ulrike

Ulrike Senftleben, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin

Professur für Methoden der Psychologie und kognitive Modellierung
Technische Universität Dresden

BZW A318
Zellescher Weg 17, 01069 Dresden
+49351/46337899