[Eeglablist] LIMO: t-tests error

Amie Jeannette Durston ajdurston at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 8 12:30:29 PST 2019

Hi again,

I am working on analyzing results of a 2*3 repeated measures design (2 emotions and 3 tasks) and a 2*2 mixed design (2 groups, 2 stimuli presented to everyone (repeated)). I have found running ANOVAS works fine, but regardless of which experiment I am working on LIMO does not accept my beta files for t-tests and returns the same error message (below). It comes up after i select the .txt file with all the file locations AND after I have manually uploaded all the files.

I have checked that they are all the same dimensions, reset the paths, re-did the first level analysis and chalocs, redefined the conditions and had others from my lab look at it, but nothing has worked. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how to solve this problem?

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.

Error in limo_random_select>check_files (line 1827)
        if strfind(Names{i},'Betas')

Error in limo_random_select (line 519)
            parameters(:,gp) = check_files(Names{gp},1);

Error in limo_random_effect>Two_Samples_t_test_Callback (line 196)
    limo_random_select(2,handles.chan_file,'nboot',handles.b,'tfce',handles.tfce,'type','Channels');

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in limo_random_effect (line 29)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in @(hObject,eventdata)limo_random_effect('Two_Samples_t_test_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Thanks in advance,

Amie J. Durston

B.Sc Honours Psychology Candidate
Co-op Research Intern
Face Processing and Social Cognition Lab
University of Waterloo