[Eeglablist] dipfit-Warning: use cfg.headmodel instead of cfg.hdmfile

Deepa Gupta deepag1 at umbc.edu
Sat Feb 9 14:44:07 PST 2019

Hi,

I installed fieldtrip from EEGLAB's File>Manage EEGLAB extension > Data
processing extensions and have Fieldtrip-liteDaily in my plugins directory
but I am getting the same error as yours:

Warning: use cfg.headmodel instead of cfg.hdmfile
Warning: The field cfg.xgrid is deprecated, pleae use cfg.grid.xgrid

Warning: The field cfg.ygrid is deprecated, pleae use cfg.grid.ygrid

Warning: The field cfg.zgrid is deprecated, pleae use cfg.grid.zgrid

Any suggestions?

~
Deepa Gupta