[Eeglablist] Experimental setting issue with NATUS EEG

Paula Marcela polatija at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 07:16:46 PST 2019

Greetings from Pereira (Colombia)!
I'm setting up my neuroscience lab and I have just received an equipment donation from a clinic: a 64 channel NATUS EEG, 8 years old.

My question: do any of you have tried and succeded to synchronise markers from an external stimulus presentation software? By external I mean, not comming from native NATUS software [e.g. from MatLab Simulink, E-prime or (don't laugh) VisualBasic?]
Thanks a lot for any advise.
Paula M.
Paula Marcela Herrera-Gomez_________________________________
Child psychiatrist, MD, MSc, PhDDepartment of PsychiatrySchool of Medicine and Health Sciences
Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira (UTP)Colombiap.herrera at utp.edu.cohttp://paulaherrera.co