[Eeglablist] hdf5 files and event values

Mari-Anne Rosario mrosario at stmarys-ca.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:00:02 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

We’re using the gtec hdf5 plugin to import hdf5 files recorded using
g.Recorder. Unfortunately, we’re having problems with the event values.

When the sets are imported in EEGlab, the event values all have the same
Type of “NB-2016.09.05 (combined)”.

Our events do have different Types, and shows up as for example,
“NB-2016.09.09 (combined)(30)” in the g.Recorder data viewer. In this
example, 30 is the actual event value we’re interested in. So we’re missing
the last few, but most important, characters.

Suggestions on what we can try?

Thanks in advance,
Mari-Anne
Mari-Anne Rosario
Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy
Saint Mary's College of California
Moraga CA 94575
mrosario at stmarys-ca.edu  physics.stmarys-ca.edu 925.631.4837