[Eeglablist] Typical response time for Stroop, N-back and attention networking test

Rabnawaz khan 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Wed Mar 6 18:34:44 PST 2019

Dear All,

I am designing my EEG data collection experiment. My experiment design
includes three cognitive tests (Stroop color test, N-back test, and
attention networking test). I am using Eprime software to design these
tests. But I need some literature to justify the onscreen stimulus duration
for these tests. Meaning that what should be the maximum response time for
stimulus in Stroop test, Nback test and Attention network test. I need a
justification of the stimulus duration from the literature.

Can anybody please suggest me some good articles that include these tests
and have detailed information about the test design (specifically stimulus
time).

Thank you

Best Regards,

Rabnawaz